Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

MARATHON! November 20, 2011

7am


Philly Marathon


That's right, baby! 26.2 miles of wonderfulness.

Finished about 4:45. Probably closer to 4:50. No clue what my splits were, wasn't paying attention :)

Ran with a random fellow crossfitter from North Carolina. Met up around mile 1 and finished it out with him, super awesome! Also, my sister met us around mile 22 and we ran it home together.

The ball of my right foot hurt, my achilies on my left leg, my right groin, and both hips were hurting (hips only a little). Left shoulder is a bit raw, but to be expected. Living on Advil :) Ate dates, a few orange slices, and had water and gatorade throughout race. Overall feel pretty good!

I officially completed my goal for 2011 and I feel damn good about it. Check this one off the bucket list!

No comments: