Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 139, Food

Okay, so I have really gotten off track lately with my food. Snacking on processed foods and other non-paleo foods and I am starting to really see it in body inflammation, mood, and sleep pattern. I am cleaning it back up and plan to be more dedicated to my cooking.

Breakfast
3 eggs, 2 slices bacon, 1 tomato, 1 cup spinach, fresh chives, 1 tbs olive oil, basil, oregano, 1/4 cup mozz cheese
10oz black coffee
Snack
1 celery stick, 1 tbs almond butter
Lunch (snack, really...)
1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/3 cup mixed kiwi, blackberries, and banana, 1 tbs flaxseed meal, 1 tbs crushed walnuts
16oz green tea
Snack
1 granny smith apple, 1 hard boiled egg, 2oz brazil nuts
Water
Dinner
5oz beef short ribs (fat NOT trimmed) with bbq sauce, 1 cup brussels sprouts with butter and pecans
5oz Cab sauv
Snack
2 carrot sticks, 1 celery stick, 4 rice crackers, 1 tbs almond butter, 2 tbs cashew butter

No comments: