Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 34, Activity

CF APEX


WOD: "The Disposable Heroes WOD"- Dogs version
About three hours after this
picture was taken, they were
almost completely black
and blue ;-)
5 rounds for time
400 meter run
40 meter walking lunge
20 tuck jumps
20 push ups, new standard
20 burpees

Result: 38:22
Notes: First round I started the "Big Dogs" version and did 25 tuck jumps and 25 push ups. On burpees I realized I bit off a bit more than I could chew and recognized that I would be better off pushing the "Dogs" version harder than struggling and losing form on "Big Dogs". I killed my knees on lunges and burpees. If I work on tuck jumps and string them together than I could save a lot of time and accomplish more "work". I could have done better on the runs; round 5 was my best run b/c I had someone to pace with me (thanks, Joel!). And I felt like I did awesome on push ups compared to where I have been.

This was for you, Ben. Keep watching over us and I'll do everything in my power to support what you gave your life for. Miss you <3 RIP 1/12/2011

No comments: