Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 57, Activity

Afternoon
1 lap inside and 1 lap outside Neshaminy Mall- maybe 2 miles? It was nice out, even in the drizzle :)

5:30 Class


Warm Up: Clean and jerk proper movement


Strength: Clean and Jerk week 1
40x5, 50x5, 55x10 (felt like I could have done a few more, but I was doing the WOD early so I could leave and go to class and I was worried about overdoing it... in retrospect, I totally shouldn't have! Lesson learned...)


WOD: "Grace" for time:
30 Clean and Jerk

Weight: 50#
Result: 3:33
Notes: I was going to do 55# but the standard was 75% of your 80% 1RM... But I feel like I could have gone higher in weight. I felt really good throughout, kept good form throughout, and kept a very consistent pace. And bruised the hell outta my collarbone (HA! at least I know I'm getting a decent front rack position).

No comments: