Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 44, Activity

Afternoon
2.2 miles around Neshaminy Mall, super windy but bright and sunny :)

5:30 class


Warm up: Double unders, HSPU, back squat. Got 3 DU-S rotations in! woo! haha progress... I consciously kept my head neutral in back squat and woah what a difference!


Strength: Weighted pull up- 3xRed(strict), 3xPurple(kip), 5xPurple(strict)


WOD: 7 rounds for time
5 Hang clean
7 Push press
9 Back squat
11 Pull ups
**At the top of each minute, 3 burpees (for the first ten minutes)


Weight/Specs: 50# lifts, red band
Result: 16:09
Notes: Dead. On the ground. Felt amazing! Rounds 2 and 3 were like WTF! Rounds 4 and 5 kinda flew by in a daze. Lifts were really hard then (I think b/c burpees). Rounds 6 and 7 rocked out. My arms and lats were rubber. But I did 77 pull ups on a red band. Beat that. :)
**IMPROVEMENTS**
1. Pull ups
   a. Wrap legs to force kip on both legs
   b. Put my head through my arms on the kip (currently I keep it back and look at bar...)
2. Burpees- bring legs to hands, not between them (more of a squat position)

No comments: