Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pre-21 day sugar detox!

So, last day with sugary stuff, and only because I had a watermelon cut up in the fridge already and I can't just let food go to waste. And I figured since it is my last day I would top it off with a nice glass of Malbec :)

Anywho, my diet generally consists of an omelet in the morning with veggies and some kinda fat, depending on if I'm on a bacon or avo kick. I used to always have cheese in my omelet too but I gave that up about three weeks ago. I'm trying to kick dairy all together and I've done a pretty good job cept this past weekend I had two cheese burgers. No big. I eat this pretty early, 6ish on Wednesdays and 7, 730ish most other days

Snack usually comes around 1030, 11. Unless I'm slammed with work and then I'll just eat lunch at 12. But snacks usually consist of some dried fruit and nuts. I was really good at doing HB eggs for a while, and I need to get back to that. I gots a dozen I'm gonna boil up tomorrow.

Lunch is whatever meat and veg I have in my fridge. Right now veg comes from the CSA weekly pick up. When I had lots of greens I did salads. Meat is generally chicken or sardines. Sometimes I go crazy and get beef or salmon or tilapia.

Afternoon snack/late night snack is usually carrot sticks or banana chips and almond butter. A lot of it. I am way obsessed. It's a bit of a problem.

Dinner looks like lunch. Lunch looks like dinner. Sometimes I have a glass of wine with dinner.

At least once a week we eat at Pork Chops. Generally I do a half chicken with dry veggies (broc, cauli, carrots). I'm sure the seasonings on the chicken aren't paleo. But GOD it's good. Wednesday nights when I'm on the Island I go out for dinner. Although lately I have been buying Perdue shortcuts and a bag of steamed veggies (same broc cauli and carrots) with some avo and olive oil. Typically I go out one night a weekend, and will have my fair share of vineo. And then go home and crush some carrots and almond butter. Problem, I know.

So here's my plan.  No fruit, sugary things (honey and maple syrup basically), wine (booooo!!), and no nuts. Nuts aren't included in the plan, but I'm cuttin em out anyway.

TODAY!
3 eggs, 1/2 summer squash (about 3/4 cup), 3 tbs olive oil, chives
3 strips bacon, 1 sausage link, 3 pieces pineapple
4oz salmon with jerk seasoning, 1 cup watermelon
1 scoop trutein
4oz Perdue shortcuts grilled chicken, 10oz steamed broc, cauliflower, carrots, 1/2 avocado, 1 tbs olive oil
5oz Malbec

BRING IT!

No comments: