Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 87, Activity

Afternoon
T-minus 4! (maybe less b/c of weather...)- 2 laps around Neshaminy Mall, 2.2 miles. Chilly in the wind but sunny. Good brain break.

5pm Class


Warm up: I skipped strength. Worked on kip/hanging on bar. I'm gettin there...


WOD: "Lil Chipper Gone Bad"
2 rounds of 30 Sec AMRAP
- Deadlift
- Floor press
- Box Jump
- Burpees
- Power clean
- Push press
- Floor wipers
- Back extention
- Med ball cleans
- Wall balls

Weight/Specs: 65# (DL & FP), 16" box (full foot), 55# (C&PP), 45# (FW), 10# (WB)
Result: not sure, haha! Around 160?
Notes: Lost a lot of time going between exercises :(. I would like to see this as a 30 sec with 10 sec between to set up for next exercise- I feel like you'd get more work done and still be totally exhausted.
I went with lower weights today b/c shoulder and back are a bit tight and don't want to hurt anything for games WOD 2!. In all felt really good (minus floor press- super high weight for me!)

No comments: