Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 90, Food

Last Day for Posting!


APRIL FOOLS!!
I will be keeping up my blog for any and all who care to read it. I think it is a great way to keep accountable for you actions. Also, since I may have to scale back classes because of my new schedule, I feel that keeping the blog will encourage me to do solo workouts when applicable. Thanks for following along these past 3 months, it's been great!


Breakfast
3 eggs, 2 slices bacon, 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms, 1 tomato, 1.5 cups spinach, 1 tbs fresh snipped chives, 1 tbs olive oil, 1/4 avocado
20oz black coffee
Snack
1/2 cup 2% greek yogurt, 1 small banana, 1 tbs flaxseed meal, 1 tbs sliced almonds
16oz wildberry tea
Lunch
Salad with 1/4 cup shredded carrots, 3 big slices cukes, 5 grape tomatoes, some sliced red onion, 2oz feta cheese, 2 tbs ranch dressing
1 cup steamed carrots and green beans with an herb dressing, 1 tbs chopped liver, few slices of pickled beets, 1/4 cup cottage cheese
3.5oz London Broil with about 2 tbs mushroom sauce
Water
Happy Hour
2 Cosmos
Dinner
6oz London Broil, 2 cups sweet potato chowder, 1/4 avocado
Snack
2/3 cup baby carrots, big handful of veggie tortilla chips, 2 tbs almond butter, 1 tbs cashew butter (if you never noticed thats my HUGE weakness, haha!)

1 comment:

Mike C said...

Thanks for being inspirational to me and others! ...and again congrats on the new job. I am hoping your schedule allows U to spend as much time as possible getting to the box. See ya tomorrow!