Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 96, Activity

HOLY PR DAY!!!


5pm Class


WOD 1: Games Open WOD 11.3
5 min AMRAP
- Squat clean (110#)
- Jerk (110#)

Result: 2
Notes: Ummmm so my previous PRs: Squat clean, 85#. Split jerk, 80#. NEW PRs, 110#!!!! Holy wow! About 2 1/2 minutes in finally got my first clean and jerk. Struggled (obviously), but really dropped under bar and stand right up! Don't wait! Oh, so cool. :) Can't wait to try again Saturday


WOD 2: For time: 21-15-9
- Burpees
- Knees to elbow

Result: 6:30
Notes: Second round of burpees was like "woah!", haha! Arms were tired from hanging on bar. Overall very good WOD thou :)

Overall class notes: In warm up, I got 19 double unders, straight!! And I did 3 kipping pull ups in a row. And worked a lot on the kip. Maybe Saturday after I hit the games WOD again I will try that toes to bar WOD that I got all bent out of shape on the other week!

3 comments:

KittyJo said...

Bonnie, I am so happy for congratulations!!! This is what it is all about!! Great big {{{Hugz}}}

Mike C said...

U know, U have shown "fantastic" improvement over last several months and your results today with 11.3 Wod are another example of mind over matter. I wish I would have been there to see it. Scrappy stopped over to see me after the WOD and specifically praised your determination and commitment to succeed. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thank you guys, so much! It was such a fantastic feeling to accomplish it and to know that there are so many so share my joy of achievement :) we have all made it so far in these last few months, keep up the good work!