Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 22, Activity

Afternoon
2 laps around Neshaminy Mall- 2.2 miles. It was cold but sunny and not too windy. Good to get my Vitamin D!

5:30 Class
Warm up day 4: double unders, HSPU, back squat
- I am finally starting to get the rhythm of double unders! Successfully got a few rounds of double-single-double-single...
- Did HSPU with 45# and 10# plate- better than previously and was able to do 10 in a row without stopping 3x
- worked on form with back squat with box- next time I will add more weight to make sure I am not rocking

Strength: Skipped b/c I had class...

WOD: 5 rounds for time
- 5 wall climbs
- 10 toes to bar
- 20 box jump

Weights/specs: 20" box
Result: 17:38
Notes: Wall climbs super tough by second round! Key to success- keep moving once started! And don't do HSPU in warm up (haha!) Need to work on kip for toes to bar and dismount on box jump; I lose a lot of time by fully opening hips at top of box and then stepping down.

No comments: