Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5, Activity

Afternoon
2 Laps around Neshaminy Mall, about 35 minutes
5:30 Class
Strength: GHD 3x15; OHS 3x10 (skill)

WOD: 10-1 For Time
- Power Clean
- Box Jump
- Pull Ups

Weight: 60# power cleans, 20" box jumps, blue band pull up
Result: 14:06
Notes: Woah on the power cleans! Started to have a really hard time flipping my wrists; towards the end I got better at getting underneath the bar. In the OHS strength/skill building Sean worked with me on driving my knees out, which helped in this WOD, too. Pull ups are killing me- totally need to work on. Need to remember to use my legs more in a kip type movement to launch myself up.

WHAT I NEED IMPROVEMENT ON
SKILL
Double Unders!
Hand stand push ups
Ring dips
Kettlebell swings- form
Pull ups
LIFTS
Overheat Squat
Snatches
GENERAL
Overall shoulder strength
Overall lift form

More to come....

No comments: