Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3, Activity

Afternoon
2 laps around Neshaminy Mall, about 30 minutes
5:30 Class
Strength: Thrusters 5-3-3-1-1-1 for new 1RM 
WOD: 20 minutes AMRAP
-5 Burpees
-10 Wallball
-15 KBS
-20 Sit up

Weight: 10# wallball, 26# KBS
Result: 7 complete rounds + 5 burpees
Notes: I feel like I am doing better with burpees and not doing so much of a "push up" going down. Also doing better with wallballs and catching into a squat to start the next thrust. I feel like my form on KBS is much better on the lower weight; I am able to keep my lumbar curve when swinging but I need to work on my "last swing" and not rounding my back. Rock on with the sit ups. Overall felt great- it seems that my "random acts of squats" (busting out reps of 10 squats at random whenever I get the chance) really pays off on wallball work outs :)

No comments: